Septic Tank Pumping Service – Cesspool Pumping – Sewage Pumping
We’re the #1 septic tank pumping septic tank pumping service, cesspool pumping and sewage pump companies in MA from Middleboro, Taunton, Berkley, Freetown, Bridgewater, West Bridgewater and Easton to Rochester, Carver, Acushnet, Dighton, Raynham, Marion, Plymouth, Mattapoisett and Wareham, Massachusetts. We maintain the health of your system to prevent septic backup issues. Septic backup and septic tank sludge buildup is an unavoidable occurrence. Our septic tank pumping services help you to avoid costly and inconvenient repairs to your septic tank or cesspool. We’re the fastest and most friendly, clean, professional and affordable septic service companies in Southeastern, MA. Our offerings include:
- Septic system pumping , Septic tank pumping & cesspool pumping
- Cleaning and repair
- TitleV inspections/certification
- $19.95 Off Pump Coupon – Lowest Price Guarantee!
- Septic maintenance programs (automatic pump outs)
- Sepitc backup prevention
- Sludge removal
- Sewage pump Out
- Septic pump Out
- Septic clogged service
Septic Pump Out and Septic Tank Pump Service with Pride Since 1984
Septic Tank Pumping Service – Septic Pumping Service
The frequency of your pumping will depend on a number of factors (including household size) that our specialists can aide you with. A family of 4 should pump their tank every year to prevent septic backed up isuues
Many household and commercial septic system treatment products effectively kill beneficial bacteria from your septic system. We’ll help reintroduce the proper amount.
If your septic system has a filter, we’ll clean it with every service if the cover is to grade or accessible at “ground level”. We recommend you install a filter if you don’t have one already. They’re affordable and effective
Free Septic Tank Pumping -Septic Pumping Service – 5 Point Inspection
With every septic system pumping we perform a free 5 point inspection of your system. Here’s what we check for:
- The condition of your septic system pumping covers to make sure there are no cracks or corrosion.
- Structural integrity of your precast concrete tank to make sure there is no water infiltration into the septic tank.
- Check the Inlet Tee to the septic tank to make sure it’s in place. The Inlet Tee has has an outlet filter that we clean with every pumping.
- Check the liquid level of the septic tank. It should be at the outlet invert or the bottom of the pipe.
- Check the main line from the septic system to the house. We’ll have you flush your toilet to make sure there is a free flow into the tank with no obstructions.
Septic Pumping : How Much Does it Cost?
The cost of a septic pumping depends on the size of the septic tank or cesspool system. A smaller septic tank is 500 to 750 gallons and larger tanks can hold upwards of 1,250 to 2,500 gallons. Smaller septic tanks range from $75 to $150 to pump. The cost for an average size septic tank in Southeastern, MA ( 1,250 -1,500 ) ranges from $179 to $400. A very large septic tank ( 2,500 gallons or more), ranges from $499 to $750.
No one wants to fall victim to a backed up septic system. The financial and emotional burden can be overwhelming. A great resource for septic system pumping, including how often you should have your tank pumped is MASSDEP. At Bay State Sewage, we’ve designed a comprehensive septic pumping and cesspool pumping services aimed at prolonging the life of your system and minimizing your overall spending. Give us a call or connect with us online and we’re happy to answer any questions you may have.
Septic Tank Pumping Service Helps Avoid Costly RepairsRequest Septic Service
Septic Pumping Service Customer Review
I had not had my septic system pumped in quite a long time and I had septic backup. Bay State came out the day after I called them and pumped my septic system in under 20 minutes. They also cleaned my tank and checked my system to make sure it was running properly.
Septic Pumping and Maintenance
Bridegewater, MA 02379