Residential Septic & Cesspool Pumping
We maintain the health of your system to prevent septic backup issues. Our septic tank pumping services help you to avoid costly and inconvenient repairs to your septic tank or cesspool. We’re the fastest and most friendly, clean, professional, and affordable septic service company in Southeastern Massachusetts. Our offerings include:
- Septic & cesspool pumping
- Cleaning and repair
- Title V inspections/certification
- Septic maintenance programs (automatic pump outs)
- Septic backup prevention
- Sludge removal
- Sewage pump-out
- Septic clogged service
Regular Septic Tank Pumping
The frequency of your pumping will depend on a number of factors (including household size) that our specialists can aid you with. A family of 4 should pump their tank every year to prevent septic backup issues.
Septic Bacterial Treatments, Additive Products & Chemicals
Many household and commercial septic system treatment products effectively kill beneficial bacteria from your septic system. We’ll help reintroduce the proper amount.
Septic Tank Filters & Cleanings
If your septic system has a filter, we’ll clean it with every service if the cover is to grade or accessible at “ground level.” We recommend you install a filter if you don’t have one already. They’re affordable and effective.
Free 5-Point Inspection With Every Septic Pumping
With every septic system pumping, we perform a free 5 point inspection of your system. Here’s what we check for:
- The condition of your septic system pumping covers to make sure there are no cracks or corrosion.
- The structural integrity of your precast concrete tank to make sure there is no water infiltration into the septic tank.
- The Inlet Tee to the septic tank to make sure it’s in place. The Inlet Tee has an outlet filter that we clean with every pumping.
- The liquid level of the septic tank. It should be at the outlet invert or at the bottom of the pipe.
- The main line from the septic system to the house. We’ll have you flush your toilet to make sure there is a free flow into the tank with no obstructions.
Septic Pumping: How Much Does It Cost?
The cost of a septic pumping depends on the size of the septic tank or cesspool system. A smaller septic tank is 500 to 750 gallons and larger tanks can hold upwards of 1,250 to 2,500 gallons. An average size septic tank in Southeastern, MA is 1,250 -1,500 gallons. A very large septic tank holds 2,500 gallons. Pricing can vary based on the different sizes of tank as well as other factors that are specific to each job. You can contact us to receive pricing specific to your tank.
No one wants to fall victim to a backed-up septic system. The financial and emotional burden can be overwhelming. A great resource for septic system pumping, including how often you should have your tank pumped, is MASSDEP. At Bay State Sewage, we’ve designed comprehensive septic and cesspool pumping services aimed at prolonging the life of your system and minimizing your overall spending. Give us a call or connect with us online and we’re happy to answer any questions you may have.
Remember: Septic Pumping Helps Avoid Costly Repairs!
Bay State Customer Review
"I had not had my septic system pumped in quite a long time and I had septic backup. Bay State came out the day after I called them and pumped my septic system in under 20 minutes. They also cleaned my tank and checked my system to make sure it was running properly."
Bridegewater, MA 02379