Customer Service Representative
This position is in a high-paced call center that handles orders and emergency service for residential accounts. This position would be best for someone who is self-motivated, thrives in high-paced environment, positive attitude, and competitive. Our company is growing fast and we are looking for individuals who are looking to grow with us!
Ideal Candidates must have the following:
- High attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work as a team and individually as needed.
- Ensure the accurate, timely, and directing of a high volume of incoming calls in a professional manner.
- Experience in a busy call center setting and/or handling multiple phone lines.
- Ability to demonstrate exemplary customer service skills, ensuring all actions reflect high quality customer care.
- Must demonstrate computer literacy; including, but not limited to: strong typing skills, speed, accuracy, and the ability to learn and use computerized systems. Prior knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills. Must be able to communicate in written and verbal form with clarity and professionalism.
- Handling inquiries ranging from general product information, technical issues, and pricing.
- Clearly provide our customers with product and service information, and resolve customers concerns and/or complaints.
- Enter customer information into the Customer Database Salesforce and identify and escalate priority issues.
- Provide follow-up customer calls when necessary.
- Related keywords: customer service representative, customer service, call center, remote work from home, call center representative
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
A mask must be worn at all times when an individual is not within his / her workspace or interacting with others and our office is professionally cleaned on a weekly basis.
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)