Sales Support Specialist
The Inside Sales role will focus on customer acquisition. Position will involve identifying customers to provide them with all services offered. Work directly with the Sales and Commercial CSR team. Must be energetic, well-spoken have strong communication skills and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
- Drive revenue utilizing phone and email.
- Work closely and professionally with operations.
- Ability to overcome objections.
- Utilize Salesforce CRM system to track performance and manage customers
- Maintain and grow relationships with customers
Qualifications & Skills
- Comfortable making sales calls and talking to potential customers.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor.
- Self motivated and self-directed.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel)
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
Job Type: Full Time
- Disability Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
Ability to commute /relocate:
- Lakeville, MA 02347: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Salesforce CRM: 1 year (Required)