CDL Pump Truck Driver
Bay State Sewage is a family-owned Septic System Service and Waste Disposal Company, with 14 subsidiaries under its umbrella. Bay State Sewage is centrally located and experiencing rapid growth!
Bay State Sewage also offers Holiday Pay, Dental / Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Vacation Time, 100% **Paid Employee Health Insurance** (other plans also available), & Retirement Plan. Company provided uniforms.
**Waiting period may apply**
Job Qualification Requirements
- Must have a CDL Class B license
- Medical Card
- Tanker Endorsement.
- Drive trucks with capacities greater than 3 tons to transport materials.
- Pump Residential & Commercial Septic Systems & Commercial Grease Traps
- Collect delivery instructions from appropriate sources, verifying instructions and routes via IPAD.
- Obtain receipts or signatures and collect payment for services when required.
- Follow appropriate safety procedures.
- Check all load-related documentation for completeness and accuracy.
- Check vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
- Report vehicle defect, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles.
- Perform related work & end of day paperwork as required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid sick time
- Vision Insurance
- Uniform Allowance
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Year round work
Commercial Driving: 1 Year (Preferred)
- CDL B (Required)
- Tanker Endorsement